BANFF TRAIL INFILLS
Banff Trail is a NW inner city community located between some major establishments and routes in Calgary. This well located inner city location has seen lots of new infill home developments replacing its older residences. This community is home to Banff Trail LRT Station, is adjacent to McMahon Stadium, the University of Calgary and North Hill Mall. SAIT Polytechnic, Alberta College of Art and Design aren’t too far past North Hill Mall and the community is close to tons of businesses located within strip malls along 16th Avenue NW and Crowchild Trail NW giving Banff Trail residents a vast amplitude of amenities and services easily accessible within minutes from their front door. The inner city Calgary neighbourhood of Banff Trail has everything that a new home owner needs.
- Northern Border – 32nd Ave, Morley Trail & Canmore Park – Crowchild to 19th St NW
- Eastern Border – 19th Street NW from Canmore Park to 16th Avenue NW
- Southern Border – 16th Avenue NW from 19th Street NW to Crowchild Trail NW
- Western Border – Crowchild Trail NW from 16th Avenue NW to 32nd Avenue NW
- Ages 19 and below – 12%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 81%
- Ages 65 and up – 7%
- Average household income – $69,169 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 91%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 50%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 50%
Please Visit The City of Calgary for this Inner City Community Profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.