South Calgary is an inner city neighborhood directly beside the trendy Marda Loop district. Because of its proximity to downtown Calgary, it has become a very popular choice for new infill construction for young professionals and family’s alike. South Calgary infills range in price from $800,000 – $2,400,000 covering a wide demographic and design taste.
Easy access to major road ways combined with walking distance to many amenities makes a South Calgary Infill an easy choice for inner city living in Calgary. Contact an Infill Hub agent for a quick tour and discover if a South Calgary Infill is the right fit for your family.
- Northern Border – 26th Avenue SW between Crowchild Trail and 14th Street SW
- Eastern Border – 14th Street SW between 26th Avenue SW and 33rd Avenue SW
- Southern Border – 33rd Avenue SW between 14th Street SW and Crowchild Trail
- Western Border – Crowchild Trail between 33rd Avenue SW and 26th Avenue SW
- Ages 19 and below – 11%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 83%
- Ages 65 and up – 5%
- Average household income – $69,620 (Statistics Canada)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 53%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 47%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.