RICHMOND PARK/KNOB HILL
RICHMOND PARK INFILLS
Richmond Park Knob Hill is a well located inner city SW community in the city of Calgary with an establishment dating back to 1950. Over time developers and home owners alike have moved to take advantage of the great location by developing new infills for continued use and living for years to come. Richmond Park Knob Hill has become an inner city community of choice for many urban professionals looking to live close to downtown in new and stylish infill homes. Residents have great access to main roads such as Crowchild Trail South, 33rd Avenue SW and 17th Avenue SW. Centrally located communities such as Richmond and Knob Hill have amenities, services, recreation and leisure tools in affluence around and within the area, allowing for a convenient and comfortable living experience.
- Northern Border – 17th Avenue SW from 24a Street SW to 19th Street SW
- Eastern Border – 19th Street SW, 22nd Street SW from 17th Avenue SW to 33rd Ave SW
- Southern Border – 33rd Avenue SW from 22nd Street SW to 26th Street SW
- Western Border – 26th Street SW & 24a Street SW from 33rd Avenue SW to 17th Ave SW
- Ages 19 and below – 19%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 73%
- Ages 65 and up – 8%
- Average household income – $70,827 (Statistics Canada)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 60%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 39%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.