Rosedale is an inner city neighbourhood found in the NW quadrant of Calgary. Rosedale is highly sought after by Calgary infill buyers and those seeking inner city redevelopment opportunities. Close proximity to downtown as well as main routes including the Trans-Canada Highway, Deerfoot Trail, 10th Street NW and 14th Street NW have made the community a prime location for inner city living. Rosedale has many amenities and services available to residents within a short driving distance. Stop by 16th Avenue North for a number of services or walk across 10th Street NW to attend SAIT Polytechnic or the Alberta College of Art and Design. The Jubilee Auditorium and North Hill Mall are also located within minutes of the community as well as the Home Depot. McHugh Bluff Park and the Bow River Valley are located south of the community for outdoor leisure and recreation. Hundreds of businesses are located all around Rosedale giving people less traveling time for errands and more time for life.
- Northern Border – 16th Avenue NW from 10th Street NW to 4th Street NW
- Eastern Border – 4th Street NW from 16th Avenue NW to McHugh Bluff Park
- Southern Border – McHugh Bluff Park from 4th Street NW to 10th Street NW
- Western Border – 10th Street NW from McHugh Bluff Park to 16th Avenue NW
- Ages 19 and below – 25%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 63%
- Ages 65 and up – 12%
- Average household income – $124,057 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 90%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 83%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 18%
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.