Hillhurst & West Hillhurst are a perfect inner city neighbourhoods for a New Infill. Located in NW Calgary just north of the Bow River, this area offers numerous pathways suited for an active lifestyle. . This Calgary inner city gem was established in the early 1900’s, Hillhurst is one of the oldest communities in Calgary, with many opportunities to purchase restored historical homes.
- Northern Border – Toronto Cr. NW, 9th Ave NW, 8th Ave NW from 28th St NW to 18a St NW.
- Eastern Border – 18th Street NW from roughly 8th Avenue NW to the Bow River
- Southern Border – Bow River from 18th Street NW to roughly 28th Street NW
- Western Border – 28th Street NW from Bow River to Toronto Cr. NW, 8th / 9th Avenues NW
- Ages 19 and below – 21%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 73%
- Ages 65 and up – 6%
- Average household income – $70,014 (Statistics Canada)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 45%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 55%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.