Renfrew is an inner city community in Calgary’s northeast that is slowly, but surely growing in popularity. Established in 1950, its homes are coming of age which is giving way to many brand new and desirable new infill developments. It is adjacent to a number of businesses zones including Edmonton Trail NE, Centre Street N, the Trans-Canada Highway all packed with amenities and services. Renfrew Athletic Park, Nose Creek and the closely found Bow River parkway provide residents with great recreational opportunities and a walk to the Bow River park and pathway system is about a 15 to 20 minute walk.
- Northern Border – 16th Avenue NE from Edmonton Trail NE to Nose Creek and Deerfoot Trail
- Eastern Border – Nose Creek and Deerfoot Trail from 16th Avenue NE to 8th Avenue NE
- Southern Border – 8th Avenue NE from Deerfoot Trail and Nose Creek to Edmonton Trail NE
- Western Border – Edmonton Trail NE from 8th Avenue NE to 16th Avenue NE.
- Ages 19 and below – 16%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 77%
- Ages 65 and up – 7%
- Average household income – $72,343 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 88%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 55%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 45%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.