Westgate is an inner city community in southwest Calgary, located approximately only 5 kilometres west of the downtown core. Westgate’s location only minutes from downtown, the Bow River, C-Train and amenities makes it a prime neighbourhood for many buyers looking to live an inner city lifestyle in the very desirable southwest area. Residents living in Westgate Calgary are in no shortage of nearby amenities and services. Found only minutes from the neighbourhood are…
Westbrook Mall – With over 70 businesses and services, you can find pretty much anything you need only a few minutes’ walk from home in Westgate. Find…
- Professional health services
- Sport Chek
- Boston Pizza
- Food Court
- Bank of Montreal
- And more at Westbrook Mall!
- Northern – Bow Trail SW
- Eastern – 45th Street SW
- Southern – 17th Avenue SW
- Western – Sarcee Trail
- Ages 19 and below – 21% (2014)
- Ages 20 to 64 – 68% (2014)
- Ages 65 and up – 11% (2014)
- Average household income – $76,134 (2010)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 84% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 75% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 25% (2011)
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.