WINDSOR PARK INFILLS
Windsor Park is an inner city community in Calgary’s southwest found approximately only 10 minutes from the downtown core. Windsor Park is a stellar community offering buyers the conveniences of inner city living without the hefty price tag, while its infill and luxury homes provides options for buyers looking for something a little more upscale.
Macleod Trail – only a few minutes away is Macleod Trail south where residents of Windsor Park can find almost anything they need, including…
- RONA / Home Depot
- Chinook Mall / Southcentre Mall
- Stampede Grounds
- World Health Gym
- LRT Stations
- Restaurants and grocers
- Strip malls and professional services
- And much more…
- Northern Border – 50th Avenue SW
- Eastern Border – Macleod Trail S
- Southern Border – 58th Avenue SW
- Western Border – Calgary Golf & Country Club
- Ages 19 and under – 12% (2014)
- Ages 20 to 64 – 76% (2014)
- Ages 65 and over – 12% (2014)
- Average household income – $48,010 (2010)
- Population with a high school diploma or higher – 89.0% (2011)
- Residents who own their property – 44.0% (2011)
- Residents who rent their property – 56.0% (2011)
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.