Erlton Calgary is an inner city community in the southwest bounded by the Elbow River, Roxboro and Macleod Trail south. Found approximately 2 kilometres away from the city core, Erlton is only minutes away from any point in downtown and is particularly close to the central business district. Erlton homes are mostly apartments and condominiums with a lesser majority of single-family homes found mostly in the southern region of the community.
Macleod Trail South – find countless amenities and services of all categories including…
- Chinook Mall
- World Health Club
- Home Depot
- South Centre Mall
- 42nd Avenue LRT Station
- Professional buildings
- Strip malls
- Warehouse industrial areas and more!
Victoria Park – find some of the best in Calgary in Victoria Park, a vibrant and culturally rich beltline community…
- Calgary Stampede Grounds
- Sunterra Market
- Elbow River Casino
- Anytime Fitness
- Talisman Centre
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Hotel Arts and much more!
East Village – Residents in Erlton are only a few minutes away from the newly redeveloped East Village. Imagine taking a stroll along the Elbow River on a beautiful summer’s day towards East Village, then stopping in at the new National Music Centre or perhaps the revitalized St. Patrick’s Island and the Calgary Zoo.
- Northern Border – Elbow River
- Eastern Border – Macleod Trail / Spiller Road
- Southern Border – 34th Avenue, Mission Road
- Western Border – Escarpment of the Elbow River
- Ages 24 and below – 12.7% (2011)
- Ages 25 to 54 – 64.0% (2011)
- Ages 55 and up – 23.3% (2011)
- Average household income – $88,676 (2005)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 77.9% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 76.6% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 23.4% (2006)
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.