TUXEDO PARK INFILLS
Tuxedo is an inner city community in the northeast quadrant of Calgary, found between the Trans-Canada Highway and 32nd Avenue NE. A combination of older homes and great inner city location has given way to the construction of new Calgary infill homes in the area. Beautiful new infill homes, great location and great main route / amenities access are but only a few benefits of inner city living in Tuxedo, Calgary. Four main routes that are home to multiple businesses border and split Tuxedo including Centre Street North, Trans-Canada Highway, Edmonton Trail NE and 32nd Avenue NE. A vast range of businesses can be found on these routes near Tuxedo including Home Depot, Co-op, Safeway, Lina’s Italian Market, CIBC, multiple strip malls, professional buildings and more. Nearby Confederation Park plus a couple other smaller recreational areas provide Tuxedo with lots of recreational opportunities. The Bow River parkway is approximately a fifteen minute walk from the centre of Tuxedo that is great for spring, summer and even fall activities.
- Northern Border – 32nd Avenue NW / NE from 2nd Street NW to Edmonton Trail
- Eastern Border – Edmonton Trail NE from 32nd Avenue NE to 16th Avenue NE
- Southern Border – 16th Avenue NW / NE from Edmonton Trail to 2nd Street NW
- Western Border – 2nd Street NW from 16th Avenue NW / NE to 32nd Avenue NW
- Ages 19 and below – 15%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 75%
- Ages 65 and up – 10%
- Average household income – $64,614 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 82%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 49%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 51%
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.