CAMBRIAN HEIGHTS INFILLS
Cambrian Heights is an inner city community in Calgary’s northwest quadrant. Found less than 10 minutes from downtown Calgary, Cambrian Heights is in a prime location for new infill developments. North Hill Shopping Centre – less than 5 minutes south of Cambrian Heights Calgary. Is home to over 100 shops and services including…
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- TD Canada Trust
- Mark’s Work Warehouse
- World Health Gym
- and much more..!
- Northern Border – John Laurie Boulevard and 40th Avenue
- Eastern Border – 9th Street, 38th Avenue, 10th Street, 32nd Avenue, Confederation Park
- Southern Border – Northmount Drive, Cambrian Drive
- Western Border – 14th Street NW
- Ages 19 and below – 22% (2014)
- Ages 20 to 64 – 65% (2014)
- Ages 65 and up – 13% (2014)
- Average household income – $78,127 (2010)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 78% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 63% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 37% (2011)
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.