CRESCENT HEIGHTS INFILLS
Crescent heights is an inner city neighbourhood located in the northwest and northeast quadrants, bisected by Centre Street North. Crescent Heights is only few minutes from downtown Calgary and could be considered as one of the most conveniently located communities, making it fervently sought after by home developers and buyers alike. Crescent Heights has multiple areas that can provide you and your family with anything that you are seeking. Whether it be some fine dining along 16th Avenue NW, a night out at karaoke in downtown Calgary, or some grocery shopping at Safeway on Centre Street North, Crescent Heights is situated within a circle of businesses that helps make life more enjoyable because of less time spent on commuting between the everyday stops of life. SAIT Polytechnic and Alberta College of Art and Design are located west of the community, Kensington is located not too far just SW, and North Hill Mall, Market Mall and Home Depot can be found by traveling west down 16th Avenue NW for a short distance. Leisure opportunities are limitless with the Bow River and its River Parkway located along the communities southern border. Cross the river in the summer time to enjoy some of Eau Claire Plaza’s festivities or visit into the Chinese Cultural Centre. The possibilities are endless!
- Northern Border – 16th Avenue North from 4th Street NW to Edmonton Trail NE
- Eastern Border – Edmonton Trail NE from 16th Avenue NE to Memorial Drive NE
- Southern Border – Bow River and River Parkway from Edmonton Trail NE to 4th Street NW
- Western Border – 4th Street NW from the River Parkway to 16th Avenue NW
- Ages 19 and below – 12%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 78%
- Ages 65 and up – 10%
- Average household income – $59,914 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 90%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 47%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 53%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.