Killarney – Glengarry is an another area perfect for young families looking for a new infill close to the Calgary core. Killarney Infills and mulifamily units tyipcally do not stay on the market for long, easy access to parks, schools, recrecation facilties and the new C Train Westbrook Station make this a great choice for the busy inner city Calgary family.
- Northern Border – 17 Avenue SW from 37th Street SW to 17th Avenue
- Eastern Border – Crowchild Trail from 17th Avenue SW to 33rd Avenue SW
- Southern Border – 33rd Avenue SW from Crowchild Trail to 37th Street SW
- Western Border – 37th Street SW from Richmond Rd SW to 17th Avenue SW
- Ages 19 and below – 17%
- Ages 20 to 54 – 75%
- Ages 65 and up – 8%
- Average household income – $70,094 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 56%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 44%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.