Bridgeland is a northeast inner city community in Calgary where you will find many new infill properties, as well as new condominium developments. With establishment dating back to 1914, Bridgeland is one of the oldest standing neighbourhoods in Calgary. Residents of Bridgeland have easy access to amenities and services found along 1st Avenue NE, the main amenity corridor for the neighbourhood where you will find a variety of restaurants, shops and other services, as well as in nearby areas.
Close proximity to main routes such as Edmonton Trail NE, Centre Street N, Memorial Drive NE and 16th Avenue N provide quick access to all necessities of living while also allowing for easy access to the rest of the city. Recreational opportunities for Bridgeland residents are provided by the Bow River Valley and parkway, Bottomlands Park and Tom Campbell’s Hill Natural Park and a few others. Bridgeland LRT station provides great access to and from downtown Calgary as well as the NE, NW, SW and downtown terminals.
- Northern Border – 7th Avenue , 9a Street , 8th Avenue NE from Edmonton Trail to Deerfoot Trail
- Eastern Border – Nose Creek from Centre Avenue to Memorial Drive NE
- Southern Border – Memorial Drive from Nose Creek to Edmonton Trail NE
- Western Border – Edmonton Trail from Memorial Drive to 5th Avenue NE
- Ages 19 and below – 15%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 65%
- Ages 65 and up – 21%
- Average household income – $50,481 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 85%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 44%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 56%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.