Wildwood is an inner city community in southwest Calgary found approximately 5 kilometres west of the downtown area. Wildwood’s area has long been a preferred place to live because of its panoramic views of the Bow River Valley and Rocky Mountains. The area was settled long ago in the 1880’s and today remains a very desirable area to live not only because of its views, but because of the amenities and services found in very close proximity to the neighbourhood.
Westbrook Mall – Find a little bit of everything at Westbrook Mall with over 70 businesses and services including…
- Professional health services
- Sport Chek
- Food Court
- Bank of Montreal
- And much more…
- Northern – Bow River escarpment
- Eastern – 37th and 38th Street SW
- Southern – Bow Trail SW
- Western – Edworthy Park, Sarcee Trail
- Ages 19 and below – 23%(2014)
- Ages 20 to 64 – 61% (2014)
- Ages 65 and up – 15% (2014)
- Average household income – $110,094 (2010)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 87.0% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 90% (2011)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 10% (2011)
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.