CAPITOL HILL INFILLS
Capitol Hill is a northwest inner city community in Calgary located between 16th Avenue NW and Confederation Park. Capitol Hill has great access to all of the required amenities and services needed for convenience in a persons everyday life. Trans-Canada Highway a.k.a. 16th Avenue NW is absolutely covered in businesses that range from A to Z. North Hill Mall shares 16th Avenue NW as a border with the community along with SAIT Polytechnic and the Alberta College of Art and Design. Situated near Confederation Park make this Calgary Inner city neighborhood a great choice for new infill construction.
- Northern Border – Confederation Park from 19th Street NW to 10th Street NW
- Eastern Border – 10th Street NW from Confederation Park to 16th Avenue NW
- Southern Border – 16th Avenue NW from 10th Street NW to 19th Street NW
- Western Border – 19th Street NW from 16th Avenue NW to Confederation Park
- Ages 19 and below – 15%
- Ages 20 to 64 – 76%
- Ages 65 and up –9%
- Average household income – $66,889 (Statistics Canada, 2010 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 92%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 38%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 62%
Please visit the City Of Calgary for this Inner City community profile.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.