Despite 2018 being dubbed the slowest sales year for Calgary real estate in over a decade, ( Source: CBC News Calgary ) Infill homes are continuing to sell and be pre-sold (bought before construction is complete) by The Infill Hub Group.
How are infills (particularly Infill Hub Group properties) still doing so well in such a slow market? There are a few reasons:
- Infills meet demand of new, spacious homes in established neighbourhoods that make access to work, school and play easier. Calgary’s inner city communities are also walkable, and allow for different transportation options. Established neighbourhoods also have a certain charm to them, with mature trees and close distances to small businesses and specialty stores.
- You can make it your own. Infills are all unique, and have the opportunity for the buyer to give input on designs, colours, finishings etc. This allows you to showcase your style and personality in your home so that your new home is really you. Instead of searching for the perfect home in the perfect location, you can build
- Infill Hub Group marketing. The Infill Hub Group markets all of its infills in a way like no other Calgary realtor. As soon as a builder has plans ready for their infill – the house is pre-listed on the Infill Hub website. This is often long before the house itself is ready to go on the MLS. We also take you through the construction process by video. Update videos of our builds can be found on the IH website, and on our Facebook page. The public and interested buyers get to keep track of the building process – from demolition, to framing, to tiling, carpeting and painting. Our realtors walk you through the property in its unfinished form so you can already get an idea of what the home will look/feel like.
- Marketing our thriving inner city. The Infill Hub Group also highlights the inner city communities where our infills are built. Our Inner City Series takes a step away from real estate information and focuses on local business, eateries and charities. Each week, an inner city business or eatery is featured – so that Calgarians can learn about the great things that our local businesses are up to. This is not only great for buyers, to help them learn about their communities – but great for all Calgarians who want to support Calgary’s amazing local businesses.
- Infill Hub Group realtors. Your realtor makes a difference! Our realtors work side by side with builders and buyers, to ensure that buyers are purchasing the perfect home, in the perfect location. A hard-working realtor makes for a quickly sold home.
Sometimes our infills are sold before they hit the MLS. Keep up to date with our lastest infills by searching our pre-construction listings on the IH website: https://infillhub.com/search-listings/pre-construction/
The forecast for Calgary real estate is a continued period of slower sales. It is the perfect time for buyers to purchase an exquisite infill home in highly sought-after communities. Don’t see an infill in the neighbourhood you want? Let us know! We can find an available lot in the desired neighbourhood for your future dream home!
Looking to buy/sell in Calgary’s inner city? Give us a call! 403-888-7653
It’s not just a listing, it’s a lifestyle.